THIS MAY BE THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
SERIOUSLY THIS IS WHAT I EXPECTED TO SEE IN THE MOVIE
A+ PARENTHOOD: you are doing it right
"will you marry me?"
so at uni yesterday me and my friend spotted this
at the National Oceanography Centre, one of the top scientific institutes in the UK
at some point, someone saw that tiny door and took their opportunity
Sir Ian had to act to these stands with the actors’ faces pasted on them. It’s hilarious. xD But at the same time, my heart also goes out to Sir Ian.
now this is neat
Now this is a professional.
"In order to shoot the dwarves and a large Gandalf, we couldn’t be in the same set. All I had for company was 13 photographs of the dwarves on top of stands with little lights – whoever’s talking flashes up. Pretending you’re with 13 other people when you’re on your own, it stretches your technical ability to the absolute limits. I cried, actually. I cried. Then I said out loud, ‘This is not why I became an actor’. Unfortunately the microphone was on and the whole studio heard.”
– Sir Ian McKellen (x)
i already can’t wait for the desolation of smaug behind the scenes featurettes showing benedict crawling around like a dragon in one of those motion capture suits
I can’t stop staring
Well, it’s been a while since our last update but, what’s good is worth waiting. So here it comes: we are coming up with a new anthology! With the recent adaptation of The Hobbit and the new season of Game of Thrones around the corner, we’ve decided it’s time for some Epic Fantasy! What happens when knights take off their armour and the sorcerers hang their cloak? It’s not like we’re talking about BBC’s Merlin, or anything like it… Swords, witchcraft, conspiracy… but there’s always time from some Boy’s Love.
Calling for entries!
- We are looking for contributors at the moment. The admission period will be open until the 7th April 2013.
- You can take part in the project with black and white fancomics and color illustrations (comics will be more appreciated it due to the color pages we have available).
- You can participate with work related to the ‘Epic Fantasy’ theme. We suggest some fandoms as reference. If you are interested in some others which are not in the list, we’re open to suggestions with the applications.
- Fandoms: J.R.R. Tolkien’s work (The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings); Game of Thrones; BBC’s Merlin; the world of Dragonlance; The Kingkiller Chronicle; Dragon Age, the video game; Berserk, the manga. Original characters won’t be allowed.
- If you are going to make a fancomic, you can provide a summary of the plot and an estimation of the number of pages it will take up until the 15th April 2013.
- R-18 rated doujinshi/illustrations are allowed (which doesn’t mean they are compulsory; shounen-ai and fluff is also fine). Censure will be left up to each artist’s personal criterion.
We hope you feel like participating!
Reblog and spread the word guys! Don’t you want to see your work or some of the awesome tumblr artists on paper?
just do it because you love me if not